- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
How to Datalog
- From the main menu select "My Car"
- From there select "Datalogging".
- At the next page, hit start in order to begin datalogging.
- The "Add Mark" option will place a mark on the datalog. This can be helpful in the event you have an issue you want to draw your tuner's attention to.
Changing Datalogging Parameters
- Clicking the gear icon on the top right will bring you to the parameters menu, which can allow you to choose which items you are logging.